Remove this ad

servant

Lead

Sep 17 12 5:47 AM

Tags : :

Jesus, I come to You as my High Priest asking and believing that Your blood covers all of my sin. All iniquities that Our God, The Great I AM cannot look upon. Thank-you, my Lord Jesus Christ for your sacrifice. For laying your life down while I was yet a sinner. Even now, in my own imperfections, I trust and submit to Your righteousness. For you are worthy, holy and true. Jesus, I ask that you stand with me in these prayers and supplications I make to the only True and Living God, whom You said by His spirit I cry Father. It is to Your God that my allegiance, and worship goes. The enemy is oppressing Your People, and I have come to stand in the gap. Thank You, My Lord and Savior, my Bridegroom and Friend that You have said You will return for Your faithful. That where You are I may also be.

My Father who is in heaven, who commanded Moses that His name be called the I AM That I AM, the only true and living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I come to Your Throne of Grace trusting and believing that Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ died for my sins. That His blod has washed away all my iniquities. It is in His righteousness that I stand befor You now. Thank-you, My God that You have placed Jesus as my High Priest for this privilege of coming into the Holy of Holies. Praise, honor, glory be unto You, My God. You have promised that all who ask in the name of Jesus Christ, they will be filled with Your Holy Spirit, and by Your Spirit I will know how to pray. The prayers I ask today, have been born from Your Spirit, Father, through Jesus. So, it is with confidence that these prayers are said. Put Your humility upon me, and Your protection upon me, and all my family. Both physical family and brethren in Christ Jesus. Honor my prayers said, and the prayers of Your only Begotten Son who stands with me. Uphold His faithfulness to You, Father, as Your right hand and Your Christ. Your will be done above all things. Bless You, My God in this place.

Father, the scriptures say our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, and rulers in the heavenly places, in the air. I may not understand fully where these beings, or demons come, but I am taking Your Word as I understand it. I ask that Your grace be upon me. There is an oppression rising against the poor and needy on this earth. A darker oppression that aims to put constraints upon those who are poor and downcast. They use the poor for their unjust gains, lay them to waste, afflict them, offer them up for slaughter and vex them in their places of refuge. Father, the names You have given me to ask for binding in the name of Jesus are these in their order:

I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the right hand of the I AM that I AM, that Lucifer be bound from using any arch demon, or any subordinate from oppressing the poor in fact or poor in spirit. I ask that the subordinates under him be bound by the power and might of Jesus Christ, namely, Lucifers own line through Samael, Agrat Bat Mahlet, to Anu. The demon of Sin/Haran be bound from working through Hubal, Al Uzza, to Bushyast. Beelzebub be bound from working through Vairocana, Kannon to Habaek. Astaroth be bound from working through Lilith to Liber. El be bound from working through Baalat Gebal to Melqart, and Azazel be bound from working through Mana, Savtri, Shiva, to Acedia. Father, God please bind all these Arch Demons from transferring any prior or new orders in the line of oppressions against the poor to any; each other, or any subordinate in their own lines, or each others lines. Directly through the rank, or indirectly through the circles of three. I ask, Father, that any back up or contingency plans be brought to nought. Namely those who are being oppressed in Libya, Egypt, and Syria in this hour. I ask that you place a protection around Jerusalem. And a protection for all of the Bride of Christ who are being oppressed by these demons at this hour. Whether that oppression be physical or spiritual.

I ask Father, that you cast these demons away, smite them, cause them to be scattered, and disperse. Destroy their influence, consume it, melt it away. Cause Your warring angels to put them to flight, wound them so their plans will be subdued and fall. Wear them down, crush them, restrain them on every side so they will fade away and be spread abroad. All the influences of oppression working through the minds and actions of men against the poor, I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Your only Begotten Son, and my Lord and Savior.

Father, You have said that nothing exists in a void, and You have a standard. It is with this intention that I ask you to fill the voids with Your righteousness in all people. The oppressor, and the oppressed. The same prayer is for both. Those who are being used in Egypt, Lybia, and Syria for oppression, and those who are being oppressed. And I ask these for all Your People who are being oppressed physically or spiritually, and for all who are being used to oppress them. Protect Your servents, and cause Your name to be Glorified. Above all, Your Will be done.

I ask that You loose these things upon all in the name of Jesus Christ. Please give us a spirit of righteousness and virtue. Restore, and equalize these situations, Father. Cause us to give with a gentleness born of Your Spirit so that we may be restored, so that we may walk with You and keep your judgments. Give a spirit of wholeness, cause a new heart and spirit to spring up, that will be holy, clean and favorable to You. Cause Your People to make up the hedge, and stand in the gap so that You will deliver. Be our rock, and fortress as we trust in You. Be our protector, our salvation, and refuge as we call, and cry out to You, Father. Praise be to You, my God above all. I ask You to hear, and pull us out, be our sustenance, bring us forth for Your delight. Reward those who keep Your ways, give us mercy, and lighten our paths so that we may run, and leap to our high places. Be our resource, as hope and trust is placed on You and You alone. Teach us how to war in the spirit, enlarge our path so our feet do not slip. Gird us up and cause our case to be avenged as we bless Your name, and exalt You, Father. I sing praises to you, and give thanks for your mighty hand that is not short to save. In the name and by the blood of Jesus I pray.

The above prayer is based on this study below:

Oppression line

Anu under Lucifer/Samael/Agrat Bat Mahlet
Bushyast under Sin(Allah/Haran)/Hubal/Al Uzza
Habaek under Beelzebub/Vairocana/Kannon
Liber under Astaroth/Lilith
Melqart under EL/Ba’alat Gebal
Acedia under Azazel/Manu/Savitri/Shiva

(Yanah-vex)
** (Eyd - oppression) under
***(Mispach - slaughter - oppress)
**** (lachats - afflict - oppress)
***** (Shod - waste - oppress)
****** (Osheq - unjust gain - oppress)
******* (Aqah - constraint - oppress)

Loose over legions
Shalak-cast away Eze 18
Nakah-smite Eze 22
Puts-scatter
Zarah-disperse
Tamam-consume
Nathak-melt
Shachath-destroy
Kalah-consume
Akal-devour 2 Sa 22
Geharah-rebuke
Radab-put to flight
Shamad-destroy
Machats-wounded
Naphal-fall
Kara-subdue
Shachaq-wear down/beat
Daqaq-crush/stamp
Raqa-spread abroad
Nabel-fade away
Chagar-restrain on every side

Loose over subject
Tsaddiyq-righteous Eze 18
Tsdaqah-virtue
Shub-restore
Nathan-give
Emeth-stability/truth
Halak-walk with the Lord
Shamar-hedge about/keep judgments
Chayah-be whole
Takan-balance/equalize
Raah-see/view
Chadash-be new
Chaphets-favor
Taher-pure/clean Eze 22
Qodesh-be holy
Gader-make up the hedge
Amad perets-stand in the gap
Natsal-deliver 2 Sa 22
Sela-Lord to be rock/fortress
Chasah-trust the Lord
Magen-Lord to be shield/protector
Yesha-salvation
Manos-refuge
Qara-call on the Lord
Halal- praise the Lord
Shama-Lord to hear
Mashah-pull out/draw out
Mishen-Lord to be sustenance
Yatsa-bring forth
Chaphets-Lord to delight in
Gamal-reward
Shamar-keep Lord’s ways
Chasiyd-mercy
Nagahh-Lord to lighten
Ruts-be a footman/run
Dalg-spring/leap
Chasah-hope/refuge/trust
Chayil-power/resources
Bamah-high place
Lamad-teach
Milchamah-warrior
Yesha-salvation
Anavah-gentleness/humility
Rachab-enlarge/broaden
Azar-gird up/compass about
Barak-bless the Lord
Rum-exalt the Lord
Neqamah-be avenged
Yadah-give thanks to Lord
Zamar-sing praises

(Yanah-vex)
H3238
ינה
yânâh
yaw-naw'
A primitive root; to rage or be violent; by implication to suppress, to
maltreat: - destroy, (thrust out by) oppress (-ing, -ion, -or), proud,vex,do violence.

Eze 18:12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence,
hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath
committed abomination,

Eze 22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
Eze 22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

(Eyd-oppression)
H343
איד
'êyd
ade
From the same as H181 (in the sense of bending down); oppression; by implication misfortune, ruin: - calamity, destruction.

2Sa 22:18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
2Sa 22:19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
2Sa 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

(Mispach-slaughter/oppression)
H4939
משׂפּח
miśpâch
mis-pawkh'
From H5596; slaughter: - oppression.

Isa 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

(lachats-afflict/ oppression)
H3906
לחץ
lachats
lakh'-ats
From H3905; distress: - affliction, oppression.

Psa 103:6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

(Aqah-constraint/oppression)
H6125
עקה
‛âqâh
aw-kaw'
From H5781; constraint: - oppression.

Psa 55:3 Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.

(Osheq-unjust gain/cruelly/oppression)
H6233
עשׁק
‛ôsheq
o'-shek
From H6231; injury, fraud, (subjectively) distress, (concretely) unjust gain: - cruelly, extortion, oppression, thing [deceitfully gotten].

Psa 119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Psa 119:134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.
Psa 119:135 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
Psa 119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.

Ecc 5:8 If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Isa 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Isa 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

(Shod-wasting/oppression)
H7701
שׁוד שׁד
shôd shôd
shode, shode
From H7736; violence, ravage: - desolation, destruction, oppression, robbery, spoil (-ed, -er, -ing), wasting.

Isa 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Sep 17 12 7:57 PM

Jesus prayer for His disciples, which includes all of us who are part of His body, the Church, until He comes  to take us where He is, to our Father in heaven, according to 1 Thes.4:16-17 and Jn.14:2-4 and 28  NIV.

"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one."  Jn.17:15.  

"My prayer is not for them alone.  I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.  May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."  Jn.17:20-21.  

"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:  I in them and you in me.  May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have love me.  Jn.17:22-23.

"Father, I want those you have given me tom be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."  Jn.17:24.

Quasar 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help