Remove this ad

servant

Lead

Sep 13 12 10:18 AM

Tags : :

Lord Jesus Christ, I come to you in praise and thanksgiving for your sacrifice. For Your blood spilt out for my redemption to our God. The Great I AM who sent you to die for Your Bride. Thank-you that all my sin is covered by Your blood, and that I stand only in Your righteousness. Only through You can my own spirit cry out Father. Only through You does the Holy Spirit come from our God who sits on High. Who dwells above all things. By His Spirit are all things held together, and by His Spirit are we made one. Praise You, Lord Jesus that there is no condemnation for those who are in You by the power and Spirit of our God, Our Father who is in heaven who You make intercession to for me. I ask as I bring my prayers to Him, that You will also agree with and stand with me. As I go boldly to the throne of Grace, I ask only that it is You that our God sees. Only Your righteousness, for You are the only one who is worthy. Thank-you Jesus.

Father, The I AM That I AM who spoke out of the burning bush to Moses, who led Your Own People out of bondage through the hand of Moses, who sent His only begotten Son to be born of a virgin. Who has promised that His righteousness is all You will see, I come boldly to Your Throne of Grace crying Father. I lay down my supplications and prayers to you.

The enemies of my soul are once again accusing me, and working through my family and friends. These enemies, the demons of the kingdom of Satan have examined me, they have made me a spectacle unto the world, and unto angels, and unto men. I am weak, and despised. They have investigated, interrogated, questioned, searched, and determined fault when there is no fault. I ask that my judgment comes from You, through my Lord Jesus Christ in His name. They have layed to my charge, they have condemned by question of their law, they have slandered me, and have worked deceit, told lies, have scourged with their tongue, have despitefully used me, and falsely accused my good conversation in Christ. They have charged me with an offence unjustly. A bondage of fear they have labored to again entangle my soul. They accuse me day and night.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ in whose righteousness I stand before You, I ask that you take these spirits of accusation away by your force. Cast them down, cause them to fail and keep silent. Tie them fast, destroy them, confound them by Your Spirit working in me, consume them, and be their judgment as You are my judge through Jesus Christ my Lord. Bind these spirits of accusation that are working through family and friends in the name of Jesus. Please protect them, and me from all onslaught of the enemy.

Give us your Light, so that we may follow You. Be our witness in truth. Give an understanding of salvation and good cheer so that we may worship and minister unto You, Father. Give us the salvation, strength, power, and rulership of Christ. Save us, Father, give us hope, patience, readiness of mind, confidence, and peace to be conformed to the righteousness of Christ, and to serve Him. Deliver us, Father. Give us life, cause us to return to you and dwell with You in Your home with Your love in our hearts. Above all, Father, cause us to remain faithful and glorify Your name for Your names sake.

Line of Accusation

* ? (Kategoros - Accuser) - under Azazel
** ? (Douleia - bondage)
*** ? (Sukophanteo - exact unlawfully / extort)
**** ? (Kategoreo - charge with offence)
***** ? (Epereazo - Falsely accuse)
****** ? (Lashon - speak evil)
******* ? (Lashan - slander)

Romans 8
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Rom 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Loose over the Legion
Apago(take away)
Bia(force of the Lord)
Kataballo(cast down)
Pipto(fail)
Hasah(keep silent)
Alam(tie fast)
Damah(brought to silence)
Tsamath(destroy)
Karath(cut off)
Shod(destruction)
Harag(slay)
Airo(take away)
Kataischuno(confound)
Apollumi(destroy)
Diakatharizo(purge)
Katakaio(consume)
Krima(judgment of Lord)
Apokopto(cut off)

Loose over the subject
Phos(light of the Lord)
Akoloutheo(follow the Lord)
Martureo(Lord to be witness)
Martureo(truth)
Euthumos(good cheer)
Ginosko(understanding of salvation)
Latreuo(worship/minister to God)
Soteria(salvation of Christ)
Dunamis(strength of Christ)
Basileia(rulership of Christ)
Exousia(power of Christ)
Sozo(save)
Elpis(hope)
Hupmonee(endure, patience)
Huperentugchano(Lord to intercede)
Summorphos(be conformed to Christ)
Doxazo(glorify)
Prothumio(rediness of mind)
Makarios(happy)
Latreuo(serve the Lord)
Elpis(confidence)
Dikaioo(Lord to justify)
Zoe(life)
Eirene(peace)
Eleutheroo(delivered)
Aman(true)
Yashab(dwell with Lord)
Sharath(serve the Lord)
Chaba(be hid)
Shalam(peace)
Naveh(home of God)
Shub(return)
Tsedeq(righteousness)
Kun(faithful)
Agapao(love of the Lord)
Eulogeo(bless)
Proseuchomai(worship the Lord)
Oiktirmon(mercy)
Krateo(Lord to lay hold)
Egeiro(Lift Out)
Ekteino(stretch forth)
Apokathistemi(restore)
Diatasso(Lord to arrange)
Arkeo(contentment)
Sunago(gather)
Parakaleo(exhortation)
Hupernikao(victory/conquer)
Peitho(persuaded of salvation)
Agape(Love of God)
Dumiyah(quiet trust)
Uihothesia(adoption)
Eleutheria(liberty)
Steko(stand fast) Gal 5:1
Apuluo(release/set free)

Kategoros(Accuser)
G2725
κατήγορος
katēgoros
kat-ay'-gor-os
From G2596 and G58; against one in the assembly, that is, a complainant at law; specifically Satan: - accuser.

Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers?
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Loose over the Legion
Apago(take away)
Bia(force of the Lord)
Kataballo(cast down)

Loose over the subject
Phos(light of the Lord)
Akoloutheo(follow the Lord)
Martureo(Lord to be witness)
Martureo(truth)
Euthumos(good cheer)
Ginosko(understanding of salvation)
Latreuo(worship/minister to God)
Soteria(salvation of Christ)
Dunamis(strength of Christ)
Basileia(rulership of Christ)
Exousia(power of Christ)

Douleia(bondage)
G1397
δουλεία
douleia
doo-li'-ah
From G1398; slavery (ceremonially or figuratively): - bondage.

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Loose over the legion
Krima(judgment of Lord)
Apokopto(cut off)

Loose over subject
Hupernikao(victory/conquer)
Peitho(persuaded of salvation)
Agape(Love of God)
Dumiyah(quiet trust)
Uihothesia(adoption)
Eleutheria(liberty)
Steko(stand fast) Gal 5:1
Apuluo(release/set free)

Sukophanteo(exact unlawfully/extort)
G4811
συκοφαντέω
sukophanteō
soo-kof-an-teh'-o
From a compound of G4810 and a derivative of G5316; to be a fig informer (reporter of the law forbidding the exportation of figs from Greece), “sycopant”, that is, (generally and by extension) to defraud (exact unlawfully, extort): - accuse falsely, take by false accusation.

Luk 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

Luk_19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Loose over the legion
Diakatharizo(purge)
Katakaio(consume)

Loose over the subject
Diatasso(Lord to arrange)
Arkeo(contentment)
Sunago(gather)
Parakaleo(exhortation)

Kategoreo(charge with offence)
G2723
κατηγορέω
katēgoreō
kat-ay-gor-eh'-o
From G2725; to be a plaintiff, that is, to charge with some offence: - accuse, object.

Mat 12:10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

Mat 27:12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

Mar 15:3 And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.

Act 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me.
Act 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
Act 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
Act 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

Loose over legion
Apollumi(destroy)

Loose over subject
Krateo(Lord to lay hold)
Egeiro(Lift Out)
Ekteino(stretch forth)
Apokathistemi(restore)

Epereazo(despitefully use)
G1908
ἐπηρεάζω
epēreazō
ep-ay-reh-ad'-zo
From a compound of G1909 and (probably) ἀρειά areia (threats); to insult, slander: - use despitefully, falsely accuse.

Mat_5:44 ButG1161 IG1473 sayG3004 unto you,G5213 LoveG25 yourG5216 enemies,G2190 blessG2127 them that curseG2672 you,G5209 doG4160 goodG2573 to them that hateG3404 you,G5209 andG2532 prayG4336 forG5228 them which despitefully useG1908 you,G5209 andG2532 persecuteG1377 you;G5209

Luk_6:28 BlessG2127 them that curseG2672 you,G5213 andG2532 prayG4336 forG5228 them which despitefully useG1908 you.G5209

1Pe_3:16 HavingG2192 a goodG18 conscience;G4893 that,G2443 whereasG1722 G3739 they speak evil ofG2635 you,G5216 asG5613 of evildoers,G2555 they may be ashamedG2617 that falsely accuseG1908 yourG5216 goodG18 conversationG391 inG1722 Christ.G5547

Loose over the legion
Airo(take away)
Kataischuno(confound)

Loose over subject
Agapao(love of the Lord)
Eulogeo(bless)
Proseuchomai(worship the Lord)
Oiktirmon(mercy)

Lashon(speak evil)
H3956
לשׁנה לשׁן לשׁון
lâshôn lâshôn leshônâh
law-shone', law-shone', lesh-o-naw'
From H3960; the tongue (of man or animals), used literally (as the instrument of licking, eating, or speech), and figuratively (speech, an ingot, a fork of flame, a cove of water): - + babbler, bay, + evil speaker, language, talker, tongue, wedge.

Job 5:21 Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.

Job 6:30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?

Job 29:10 The nobles held their peace, and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
Job 29:11 When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
Job 29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
Job 29:14 I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
Job 29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
Job 29:16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
Job 29:17 And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
Job 29:18 Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.
Job 29:19 My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch.
Job 29:20 My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
Job 29:21 Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel.
Job 29:22 After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them.
Job 29:23 And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.
Job 29:24 If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down.
Job 29:25 I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.

Loose over the legions
Shod(destruction)
Harag(slay)

Loose over the subject
Chaba(be hid)
Shalam(peace)
Naveh(home of God)
Shub(return)
Tsedeq(righteousness)
Kun(faithful)

Lashan(slander)
H3960
לשׁן
lâshan
law-shan'
A primitive root; properly to lick; but used only as a denominative from H3956; to wag the tongue, that is, to calumniate: - accuse, slander.

Psa 101:4 A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
Psa 101:5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Psa 101:6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
Psa 101:7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
Psa 101:8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

Loose over the legion
Tsamath(destroy)
Karath(cut off)

Loose over the subject
Aman(true)
Yashab(dwell with Lord)
Sharath(serve the Lord)

Egkaleo(call to question/criminate)
G1458
ἐγκαλέω
egkaleō
eng-kal-eh'-o
From G1722 and G2564; to call in (as a debt or demand), that is, bring to account (charge, criminate, etc.): - accuse, call in question, implead, lay to the charge.

Act 23:28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council:
Act 23:29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death or of bonds.
Act 23:30 And when it was told me how that the Jews laid wait for the man, I sent straightway to thee, and gave commandment to his accusers also to say before thee what they had against him. Farewell.

Act 26:6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
Act 26:7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.
Act 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Over the legion
Hasah(keep silent)
Alam(tie fast)
Damah(brought to silence)

Over the subject
Makarios(happy)
Latreuo(serve the Lord)
Elpis(confidence)
Dikaioo(Lord to justify)
Zoe(life)
Eirene(peace)
Eleutheroo(delivered)

Anakrino(scrutinize/determine)
G350
ἀνακρίνω
anakrinō
an-ak-ree'-no
From G303 and G2919; properly to scrutinize, that is, (by implication) investigate, interrogate, determine: - ask, question, discern, examine, judge, search.

Luk 23:14 Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:

Act 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
Act 4:9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;
Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Act 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
Act 4:14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.

Act 28:18 Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me.
Act 28:19 But when the Jews spake against it, I was constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my nation of.

1Co 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
1Co 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
1Co 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
1Co 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
1Co 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
1Co 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
1Co 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
1Co 4:8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.
1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

Loose over the Legion
Pipto(fail)

Loose over subject
Sozo(save)
Elpis(hope)
Hupmonee(endure, patience)
Huperentugchano(Lord to intercede)
Summorphos(be conformed to Christ)
Doxazo(glorify)
Prothumio(rediness of mind)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

servant

#2 [url]

Sep 13 12 12:21 PM

That is not cut and paste from any other site. That is in my own study file, saved on a word document.

Are you feeling ok these days, Quasar?

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#3 [url]

Sep 13 12 12:34 PM

That is not cut and paste from any other site. That is in my own study file, saved on a word document.
Are you feeling ok these days, Quasar?

-servant

You answered my question as to where the cut and paste came from, now provide me the source of the study.  I'm feeling fine, is the heat getting to you?

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#4 [url]

Sep 13 12 12:48 PM

The source of the study is the KJV of the Bible. Strong's Dictionary. And a whole lot of prayer.

Look up the words that are posted, and look up where those words are found in the Bible. That will give you an idea of how I pray.

Is there anything to say about the actual study, or just contention of not having a source other than the above stated?

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#5 [url]

Sep 13 12 7:12 PM

What I am referring to is the material you have gathered from various sources could not all come from your own composition.  The problem is, when it is compiled into material you publish and call your own constitute grounds for claims plagiarism followed by legal action.  For example, there are many of my posts that are not my material, but provide the source it come from.  But there are a number of them that I gathered into the data bank I have ten or twelve years ago.  I cannot legally use a link to reference them from another website and use them as my own legally, if I wanted to for that reason.

Which is then lame excuse lefora uses for not allowing administrators and moderators to edit the posts of all other members of their websites.  Which is, in reality, all the more reason it should be allowed.

Anyway, the bottom line is in the effort to avoid getting hung with plagiarism by someone.

Quasar 

Quote    Reply   

servant

#6 [url]

Sep 14 12 4:04 AM

Quasar, as far as the above study, all of it comes from my own composition. As far as linking the demon name Azazel to this, that can be found in any dictionary or encyclopedia.

If you are talking about the charts put together that lists the name of the demon, and shows the satanic attributes, those have all been put together by dictionary references. Those explanations are not verbatim from any website, or copyrighted work. But the rest of the study comes from just that, study and prayer. All the lists, descriptions, what to pray against, what to pray for, and what demon is over that list is all from study and prayer on my own. I've actually been studying and praying this way for a good 20 years, but just in the last couple years have put it down on paper. Before, it was just looking up the descriptions of what was going on in my life, or other's life each time and praying through the scriptures like the above article shows.

Because of my experience with the occult, a lot of demon names would come to mind as I was praying against and for certain things. I would then ask God to bind that demon from working in the situation through the whole group of people. So, it has been with much time in study, prayer, and listening to God that this way of prayer is just now being put down on paper for the Christian community to consider. By no means is it being forced on anyone to accept, but it has bore good fruit in my own life on many, many occasions. Plus, it gets a person into the word of God for a specific purpose which usually always will mean more and cause the study to stick to their memory.

But the copyright and plagiarism thing is something to consider if/when there is a print of it, but as I said it will be mostly online dictionary references like this one..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel

Oh, and anything that is published will not have my name on it as getting credit for any of the work. That will be the decision of others how to go about the printing and distribution of it. If they think references need to be added, then that will not be too hard to show. The only motive from myside was to get this into the hands of people who may have an interest in it, and may be of help in their own ministries. Plus regular lay Christians could benefit as well.

Come to think of it, this work is alot like the kind other Christians have put together with the explanation of demons etc, only this links the demon name to a specific action of prayer, and to descriptions straight out of the Bible. I don't know if those Christians had to list references when they did their own research on the specific demon names or not, but it is probably something to look into.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#7 [url]

Sep 14 12 5:14 AM

If you are talking about the charts put together that lists the name of the demon, and shows the satanic attributes, those have all been put together by dictionary references. Those explanations are not verbatim from any website, or copyrighted work. But the rest of the study comes from just that, study and prayer. All the lists, descriptions, what to pray against, what to pray for, and what demon is over that list is all from study and prayer on my own. I've actually been studying and praying this way for a good 20 years, but just in the last couple years have put it down on paper. Before, it was just looking up the descriptions of what was going on in my life, or other's life each time and praying through the scriptures like the above article shows.

Because of my experience with the occult, a lot of demon names would come to mind as I was praying against and for certain things. I would then ask God to bind that demon from working in the situation through the whole group of people. So, it has been with much time in study, prayer, and listening to God that this way of prayer is just now being put down on paper for the Christian community to consider. By no means is it being forced on anyone to accept, but it has bore good fruit in my own life on many, many occasions. Plus, it gets a person into the word of God for a specific purpose which usually always will mean more and cause the study to stick to their memory.

-=servant

You answered the question by revealing none of that could possibly come from just being put into your mind without a study of the subject over a lengthy period of time.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#8 [url]

Sep 14 12 5:50 AM

You answered the question by revealing none of that could possibly come from just being put into your mind without a study of the subject over a lengthy period of time.

Quasar

-quasar

If you are talking about the way of studying the scriptures to find the way of prayer, then yes, that is true. The system of study leads to the way of prayer. A skillset that has developed over many years.

If you are talking about the way the demon names are ordered, or linked to the lists of descriptions to pray against from the Biblical texts, then that has been done through prayer pretty much the last 2 years or so. Before this time of putting this stuff down on paper, there wasn't an order really to it. It was me searching the scriptures doing word searches to find the prayers needed for whatever situation. There are demon names that God would impress, or tell me to pray against while in study or prayer against certain things. But I never wrote anything down until the last couple of years, during which time, God has revealed a lot more that He wanted to show.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help