Remove this ad

beloved

Lead

Aug 21 12 5:35 AM

Tags : :

JAPAN has given Palestinian Authority more than $1.1 billion since their establishment as of Feb 28,2011

After this first part it shows the destruction in Japan.

Is this God's displeasure towards Japan? I don't know how much more Japan has given them since then.

QUOTES
January 11, 2011:

Japan condemns the demolishing of a part of the Shepherd’s Hotel in E. Jerusalem to construct housing for Jewish people. Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that could change the existing conditions of East Jerusalem.

February 10, 2011:

Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of the territories in the pre-1967 borders nor Israel’s annexation of East Jerusalem and urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act.  Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that changes the current situation in East Jerusalem.

February 28, 2011:

Japan signs $32.5 million agreement for treating waste water in Jericho; has given Palestinian Authority more than $1.1 billion since their establishment.

Dr. Fayyad  added: "I single out the interest of the Japanese Government in executing projects in Jericho and in the Jordan Valley, where it implemented projects totalling $40 million, including roads, schools, and important vital utilities in this important area of our country in the Jordan Valley. We count on the implementation of more initiatives and projects that our people were deprived of because of the Israeli measures that aim at isolating this area."

March 8, 2011:
Japan Increases Food Support to Palestinian People
END OF QUOTES

http://www.watch.org/index.html?mcat=46   

Our own nation has had, and is having. many Catastrophic events last year and this year. I believe this is because of God's displeasure with out country. It is amazing at His patience with our nation that encourages abortions, homosexual marriages, judges that are destroying Christian values and taking God out of our schools and workplaces and towns. If we don't recognize His warnings we will reap what we sow IMO.   

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Aug 21 12 8:09 AM

Unfortunately conditions as prophecied in Zech.14 are fast arriving at reality, where all nations meddling in the affairs of Jerusalem will be severely dealt with.

I fully agree with you that this country is experiencing God's judgement for the stand our administration is taking, along with our former administrations, pushing Israel to give up land they won during the six day war from the three Arab nations who attacked them.  What country has ever been forced to give up land they won during wartime, unless from an unprovoked belligerent act of aggression.  More important than that, even if Israel did give up more of its land, it will never bring peace to the region until the Lord Jesus returns.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 22 12 2:49 AM

I think we are looking more at Ezekiel 38 at this time. The impression I get is that Zech.14 is looking at the return of the Lord for the setting up of the millennial reign after the the events of the rapture are already past.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#3 [url]

Aug 22 12 12:21 PM

I wonder how many Christians recall Deuteronomy 7:6-8?, "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples.

But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your forefathers that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt."

John 4:

22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Romans 11:5-8

5.  So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.

6. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace

7. What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,

8. as it is written,

God gave them a spirit of stupor,

yes that would not see

and ears that would not hear,

down to this very day.” 

I know you two can enlighten me.

Is it because of replacement theology that is being preached in many churches today? That the church replaces Israel? From my studies I have not seen that. I understand there will be only a remnant of Jews (except for Messianic Jews?) bu never have I seen where they ceased to be his promised people.

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#4 [url]

Aug 22 12 8:07 PM

I know you two can enlighten me.  smile

Is it because of replacement theology that is being preached in many churches today? That the church replaces Israel? From my studies I have not seen that. I understand there will be only a remnant of Jews (except for Messianic Jews?) but never have I seen where they ceased to be his promised people.

-=beloved

God's covenants with Israel are forever, Beloved. Replacement theology began with the RCC and was the very cause of the awful Crusades of the middle ages.  The question you have asked has a number of twists and turns to it which I will do my best to address the most important ones."Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, 'Though the number of Israelites be like the sands of the sea, only a remnant will be saved.  For the Lord will carry out His sentence on earth with speed and finality.'"  Rom.9:27-28.

It is recorded in Daniel's prophecy of God's 70 weeks decree of Israel's destiny, in the 70th and final week  [revealing the primary events of Jacob's trouble. in Jer.30:7], They are to go through a seven year period of tribulation.  In which two thirds of them will be killed according to Zech.13:8.  That is what Isaiah meant by only a remnant will be saved.  That event will take place at the second coming of Christ when Israel finally recognize Him as their Messiah in Zech.12:10.  Fulfilling Paul's prophecy of Rom.11:26.

About the Replacenent theology

For some background review Rom.10:19 [From Dt.32:21] and 20 [From Isa.65:1], the term "nation," referring to the Church.  Then check out Rom.11:1 [through 10, where reference is made to a remnant in verses 4-5].

In Rom.11: 7, reference is made to the "elect," in which Paul meant by the Israelites who believed in Jesus during His first advent.  From that together with the context covering the ingrafted branches in verses 11-21, has been misunderstood by those who believe the Church has replaced Israel in the eyes of God as His chosen people.  Because of Israel's rejection of Jesus as their Messiah and crucifying Him, God has turned His back on them permenently with the Church taking their place.

By the same token, there are those who believe the Church is now the "true Israel of God" and place "national Israel" as those whom God has rejected.  Basing their argument on a passage where Paul wrote in Gal.6:16, "Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God."  Where Paul was referring to the Israelites who believed in Jesus as their Messiah during His first advent.  That the heretics twist into calling all believers in Christ, the Israel of God.

That's all for tonight.  I will provide some links for you tomorrow.

Blessings,

http://shema.com/Combating%20Replacement%20Theology/crt-004.php

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/reformed/israelaf.htm

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 23 12 12:51 AM

It is rather well explained in psalm chapter 2

Psa 2:4  He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5  Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6  Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8  Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9  Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10  Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11  Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12  Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Note verse 8. God gave to Jesus the heathen nations. The nation if Israel belongs to God himself, it is his chosen nation out of all the nations of this world. Now Christ may be Israels Messiah but he is the gentiles king. The church is the bride of Christ as in betrothed to him by covenant. Right up into revelations there is a separation made between the nation of Israel and the bride of Christ.

We currently live in the time of the gentiles or the age of grace but that time ends with the rapture. Once the body of Christ is out of here the age of grace ends and things return back to the old laws for the time of Jacobs troubles. In the heavens the church is found before the throne and Christ and they attribute their salvation to the blood of the lamb and their testomany. In other words grace.

Rev 7:9  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10  And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rev 7:11  And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12  Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15  Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 7:17  For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

But the nation of Israel is only found much later before the throne of God and they attribute their salvation to works as in the keeping of the law. Note that the church does not sing the song of Moses.

Rev 15:1  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
Rev 15:2  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Rev 15:3  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
Rev 15:4  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Now this second group was the one that faced the Mark of the beast, they sing the song of Moses because they are Israelites that faced the time of Jacobs troubles, They acknowledge Jesus as the king of the saints.

Yes both groups serve God but the church is taken out of here before the blowing of the trumpets and the Israelites are taken out of here after the blowing of the trumpets but before the bowls of wrath. Christ and his redeemed saints return after the bowls of wrath at the battle of Armageddon to set up the millennial kingdom.

The covenant God made with Israel is also an everlasting covenant but it is with Israel only, no gentile nation was represented at Mount Sinai when God affirmed his covenant with the nation of Israel through Moses, The gentile nations remain under Christ although he shed his blood for the whole earth, both Israel and Gentile. To the Jew he is the Messiah and to the church he is the bridegroom.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

beloved

#6 [url]

Aug 23 12 7:17 AM

Thank you Quasar and traveler. What a wealth of Scriptural information! I come here to study and learn and this should keep me busy for quite a while. I appreciate the work both of you did to answer. I think many (of us) know Israel's place in the end times but never have the info you provided.

For Quasar

http://avatars.lefora.com/758060/gPPpON3EPVsa88jOVxcXStPO5Qo?s=48

For traveler

http://avatars.lefora.com/758060/gPPpON3EPVsa88jOVxcXStPO5Qo?s=48

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#7 [url]

Aug 24 12 5:55 AM

I think we are looking more at Ezekiel 38 at this time. The impression I get is that Zech.14 is looking at the return of the Lord for the setting up of the millennial reign after the the events of the rapture are already past.

-traveler

IMO, Ez.38 and 39 are the very same as that of Zech.14, Traveler.  Check out the following:

http://deeperwalk.lefora.com/2012/08/24/is-ezekiel-38-and-39-the-battle-of-armageddon/#post0

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#8 [url]

Aug 24 12 6:07 AM

Thank you Quasar and traveler. What a wealth of Scriptural information! I come here to study and learn and this should keep me busy for quite a while. I appreciate the work both of you did to answer. I think many (of us) know Israel's place in the end times but never have the info you provided.
For Quasar
[url]
For traveler
[url]
[image]

-beloved

Mucho gracious senority for the lovely roses!  smile

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 24 12 6:27 AM

IMO, Ez.38 and 39 are the very same as that of Zech.14, Traveler.  Check out the following:
[url]

Quasar

-quasar

The verse I found that sets this event apart in the time line is verse 5

Zec 14:5  And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

For the Lord to be coming with all the saints with him tends to tie these events up with Armageddon. And the Lords return

Eziekiel seems to be more in line with our current time where the nations of this world need to be reminded just who it is that God is.

Eze 38:23  Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. 

Eze 39:7  So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

In the one the Lord returns and in the other the Lord makes himself known. Both are centred around battles over Jerusalem while it is under Jewish rule but I am sure it is at different periods in time.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 24 12 6:34 AM

For Quasar
[url]
For traveler
[url]
[image]

-beloved

Thank you for the roses as well, it was nice to receive them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help