Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#21 [url]

Aug 4 12 6:27 AM

I have watched our country degenerate from the great one it was during WW2, beginning in '41 to this very day in 2012, over more than 70 years, because of a complete breakdown of the family.  It is a matter of teaching your children proper procedure with suitable discipline.  Not in teaching them to live as a generation or two ahead of  them did.  With the ever increasing single parent homes and no discipline in sight, our present day society is one of everyone going in his/her own direction like ships without rudders.

Quasar  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

servant

#22 [url]

Aug 4 12 6:47 AM

That is true. But I'd prefer to work with them where they are at with the language they use rather that have a broom stick up the donkey. Being a donkey the Lord can speak through no matter what generation being reached for Christ maybe something to consider.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#23 [url]

Aug 4 12 7:15 AM

That is true. But I'd prefer to work with them where they are at with the language they use rather that have a broom stick up the donkey. Being a donkey the Lord can speak through no matter what generation being reached for Christ maybe something to consider.

-servant

The issue is seen differently in the Scriptures:

"He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."  Pr.13:24  NIV.  Wisdom provided us by Solomon.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#24 [url]

Aug 5 12 6:02 AM

Yes, but do the parent's clothes, or smilies (lol), get in the way? See the devotional from World Challenge for July 27, 2012.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#25 [url]

Aug 5 12 7:17 AM

Yes, but do the parent's clothes, or smilies (lol), get in the way? See the devotional from World Challenge for July 27, 2012.

-servant

What does that have to do with the subject?

Quote    Reply   

servant

#26 [url]

Aug 5 12 8:34 AM

Quasar said: what does that have to do with the subject?

My response: not a dang thing to do with the original subject at all! Wow, that actually snuck up on me. Here is something to consider when dealing with internet forums. http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Now, back to the original programming.

One of the biggest problems with dealing with spiritual topics is that people seldom realize there is a major spiritual battle going on out there being waged in a clandestine manner. The main tools are information, feed a person enough false information and they start to emulate it.
Now most Christians that post or look at the forums only consider looking at Christian forums and news sites. They look for that which will uplift their faith or give them some insight on their faith etc. In the end they are often quite unprepared to deal with what comes against them in the normal course of life that originates from satan.
Christian Forums  are often trolled and doctrine often ripped to shreds and by those claiming to just be atheists or more educated so as not to follow superstition. Nothing could be further from the truth. Do a web search on the words "Satanic Forums" those places no Christian would want to visit and you will find over three hundred thousand hits. The practitioners of Satanism is huge. The web has allowed them all to get together and proselytize an entire generation while coordinating their attacks against God and Christ.
I took this little post off of one of their sites

One look at what is going on in the world today leaves you in no doubt that the satanists are the ones behind all the legislation banning Christianity from everywhere they can. They have gone all out to corrupt the youth before they have any ability to build up a faith in in Christ thus setting the stage for satanism to be presented.

The satanists want to strive to become one with the godhead consisting of Lucifer at the top and all the other pagan gods (demons) in union. That is their belief structure along with never turn the other cheek and never compromise and destroy your enemies before they gain strength etc.

Now they have actually lost the battle but the devil sure isn't going to tell them that so they carry on trying to drive out the very God and Christ Jesus who actually can do them some good spiritually.

This generation now is the one that is going to be caught smack bang in the cross fire. When they talk of exposing Christianity in that post what they mean is debunking the message and so ridiculing the doctrines etc that no one will ever even consider it.

The only way to get rid of demons is by using the authority of Christ but you have to be in Christ to use it. There is only one way to be free and Christ is it.

-traveler

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#27 [url]

Aug 5 12 7:40 PM

This is the outfit out to destroy Christianity in this country.  How many of the ACLU do you know to be Satanists, servant?

AUSTIN, TX – The Young Conservatives of Texas - University of Texas Chapter announced today that they will be displaying an “ACLU Nativity Scene” on the West Mall of the University of Texas campus on Monday and Tuesday, December 4th and 5th. The group’s intent is to raise awareness on the extremity of the ACLU, and bring to light its secular-progressive efforts to remove Christmas from the public sphere. The display, the first of its kind in the nation, will feature characters that are quite a bit different than the standard crèche.

“We’ve got Gary and Joseph instead of Mary and Joseph in order to symbolize ACLU support for homosexual marriage, and of course there isn’t a Jesus in the manger,” said Chairman Tony McDonald. “The three Wise Men are Lenin, Marx, and Stalin because the founders of the ACLU were strident supporters of Soviet style Communism. The whole scene is a tongue-in-cheek way of showing the many ways that the ACLU and the far left are out of touch with the values of mainstream America.”

The scene will also display a terrorist shepherd and an angel in the form of Nancy Pelosi.

“The ACLU and other left-wing extremist groups are working diligently to destroy American’s rights to the free expression of religion,” said Executive Director Joseph Wyly. “We’ve already seen in Chicago an attempt to censor the nativity by a city government this week. It’s just more evidence that there is a War on Christmas being waged by the far-left in this country.”

Young Conservatives of Texas, a non-partisan conservative youth organization:shrug: , has been fighting for conservative values for more than a quarter century in the Lone Star State and publishes the most respected ratings of the Texas Legislature. YCT has chapters at universities across Texas including Texas A&M University, West Texas A&M University, Baylor University, University of Texas at Austin, Southern Methodist University, Midwestern University, Texas State University, University of Texas San Antonio, University of North Texas, Hardin-Simmons University, Texas Tech University, and Stephen F. Austin University.
http://yct-ut.org/index.php?id=events_pressreleases_sho...

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Aug 7 12 12:27 AM

I tried to open that link and it seems the page has been removed.

I guess the whole protest has been censored.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

servant

#30 [url]

Aug 7 12 10:45 AM

How many of the ACLU do you know to be Satanists, servant? Quasar

-quasar

Personally, I don't know any, but my suspicions are seen here:  http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/rockefeller.htm

Also another link on the nativity wrapped up in satire here: http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=2916&
(Nothing wrong with satire or humor to prove a point)

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Aug 8 12 12:31 AM

Actually servant that first link was very interesting. It puts a face to the hidden hand.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#32 [url]

Aug 8 12 6:48 AM

What is your purpose for all the study and obsession with demons, evil spirits and the occult?  The following is posted as a reminder of some of the warnings found in the Bible.  My serious recommendation is to stay as far away from it as you can.  It is dangerous and the powers involved are much greater than we are personally equipped to deal with them  

"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them.  I am the Lord your God."  Lev.19:31 NIV

"I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people."  Lev.20:6  NIV.

"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, , interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead."  Dt.18:10-11 NIV.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."  Pr.3:5-6  NIV.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#33 [url]

Aug 8 12 10:25 AM

What is your purpose for all the study and obsession with demons, evil spirits and the occult?  The following is posted as a reminder of some of the warnings found in the Bible.  My serious recommendation is to stay as far away from it as you can.  It is dangerous and the powers involved are much greater than we are personally equipped to deal with them  
"Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them.  I am the Lord your God."  Lev.19:31 NIV
"I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people."  Lev.20:6  NIV.
"Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, , interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead."  Dt.18:10-11 NIV.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."  Pr.3:5-6  NIV.

Quasar

-quasar

Surprising that this is coming from a War Vet. Knowing the enemy and their devices is actually one way to stay ahead. You are right, no one is personally equipped to deal with a fomidable enemy of this kind. There is no authority in our own selves, only in Christ with the power of God backing us.

2Co 2:11  Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

What you are saying is that if someone is in a war, they should not know the names, ranks, and descriptions of the legions coming against them. That cannot be a wise thing to do. And, no, usually the armies gather their own information by intelligence officers rather than being in cahoots with the enemy. Same concept except it is a spiritual war.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#34 [url]

Aug 9 12 6:19 AM

The war vet advised you of God's warnings about meddling in the occult. There is nothing to be surprised about that and this thread is closed from any further posting because there is nothing more to be added to the subject.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help