Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 30 12 1:51 AM

Tags : :

One of the biggest problems with dealing with spiritual topics is that people seldom realize there is a major spiritual battle going on out there being waged in a clandestine manner. The main tools are information, feed a person enough false information and they start to emulate it.

Now most Christians that post or look at the forums only consider looking at Christian forums and news sites. They look for that which will uplift their faith or give them some insight on their faith etc. In the end they are often quite unprepared to deal with what comes against them in the normal course of life that originates from satan.

Christian Forums  are often trolled and doctrine often ripped to shreds and by those claiming to just be atheists or more educated so as not to follow superstition. Nothing could be further from the truth. Do a web search on the words "Satanic Forums" those places no Christian would want to visit and you will find over three hundred thousand hits. The practitioners of Satanism is huge. The web has allowed them all to get together and proselytize an entire generation while coordinating their attacks against God and Christ.

I took this little post off of one of their sites

The only way to expose Xianity is to stop it from spreading first.

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 am

Before we can expose Xianity we must stop it from spreading first. We have to start with the youth of America. Since they are the next generation if we can change them than it will be much less of a task to expose and destroy Xianity. We need to start exposing Xianity to children at a young age as they will not fully worship thier fake flying sky daddy. Think of Xianity as a virus, you can not destroy it untill you stop it from spreading, remember that!

One look at what is going on in the world today leaves you in no doubt that the satanists are the ones behind all the legislation banning Christianity from everywhere they can. They have gone all out to corrupt the youth before they have any ability to build up a faith in in Christ thus setting the stage for satanism to be presented.

The satanists want to strive to become one with the godhead consisting of Lucifer at the top and all the other pagan gods (demons) in union. That is their belief structure along with never turn the other cheek and never compromise and destroy your enemies before they gain strength etc.

Now they have actually lost the battle but the devil sure isn't going to tell them that so they carry on trying to drive out the very God and Christ Jesus who actually can do them some good spiritually.

This generation now is the one that is going to be caught smack bang in the cross fire. When they talk of exposing Christianity in that post what they mean is debunking the message and so ridiculing the doctrines etc that no one will ever even consider it.

The only way to get rid of demons is by using the authority of Christ but you have to be in Christ to use it. There is only one way to be free and Christ is it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

servant

#1 [url]

Jul 30 12 5:16 AM

What we are looking at here is the recruitment line of the kingdom of Satan. Now, the counters are not only to be prayed for, but are also a guide for action. When "serve the Lord" is prayed for, then that very thing should be the action of the Christian. It is both, a prayer for the Lord to enable by His spirit as the saint is found doing those things. The counters against the legion is both spiritual as well as action taken. Now, when talking about legions, we are not talking about flesh and blood. The influence against the person is prayed against, and a stand taken in debate etc. When we pray that the influence or legion be destroyed it is not talking about the physical person that is being influenced, but the spirit behind them.

The Poltergeist Chain as in Necromancer recruitment line. God of the dance / game / necromancy in the western Hemisphere - Seilenos. Falls directly under Yahweh

Cupid and Psyche (Temunah - likeness) - under Seilenos
* Rhadamanthus (Yiddeoniy - conjure / knowing)
** Eos (Phanerosis - bestowment)
*** Aither (Phaino - appear / manifest)
**** Satyroi(Tselem - phantom / illusion)
***** Astraios (Nephesh - jeopardy of life)
****** Styx (At - necromancer)
******* Hesperus (Phos - false light / golden)

Upon the legions:
Baqaq(fail)
Bala(destroy)
Nua(moved)
Masas(melt)
Mishphat(judgment)
Qadam(disappoint)
Kara(cast down)
Abad(perish)
Shamad(be destroyed)
Puts(scatter)
Diaphtheiro(rot/ruin/perish)
Proskairos(temporary)
Embrimaomai(straightly charge)
Exerchomai(depart)
Ekballo(cast out-send away)
Ouai(grief)
Krisis(judgment)
Adelos(appear not)
Hubrizo(exercise violence against)
Sur(take away)
Mishpat(judgment)
Galal(remove/roll away)
Galah(be gone/into captivity)
Miyn(be after own kind)

Loose upon the subject
Matsor(defense)
Chakam(wise/intelligent)
Yaats(take sound advice)
Tsaaq(cry unto Lord)
Yasha(savior)
Raphah(heal)
Shub(return)
Athar(intreat to Lord)
Abad(serve the Lord)
Shamar(hedge about/communion)
Yare(fear the Lord)
Qum(rise up)
Hadar(honor the Lord)
Ahab(love)
Tsedeq(just)
Yatsa(bring out)
Chesed(kindness)
Qara(call upon Lord)
Yasha(save)
Chasah(trust)
Shamar(keep)
Sathar(hide)
Kanaph(overspread)
Palat(escape)
Tsedeq(righteousness)
Saba(satisfied)
Temunah(likeness of Lord)
Yatsa(bring out of
Abad(serve Lord)
Shachah(bow to Lord)
Chesed(mercy)
Ahab(love Lord)
Shamar(keep commandments)
Apeipomen(renounce)
Sunistao(make stand)
Photismos(true light of Lord)
Augazo(beam forth)
Doulos(servant of Lord)
Gnosis(knowledge)
Pistis(faith)
Egeiro(raise up)
Eucharistia(thanksgiving—communion)
Perisseuo(exceed)
Thaumazo(admire the Lord)
Ergates(labour for the Lord)
Ekballo(bring forth-trump)
Haplous(be singular in sight)
Photeinos(full of light of Lord)
Skopeo(take heed)
Photizo(shine/brighten)
Katharizo(make clean)
Didomi(give/bestow)
Agape(love)
Tsedaqah(righteousness/virtue)
Shelem(sacrifice of thankgiving to the Lord—praise)
Or(light of the Lord)

At(necromancer)
H328
אט
'aṭ
at
From an unused root perhaps meaning to move softly; (as a noun) a necromancer (from their soft incantations), (as an adverb) gently: - charmer, gently, secret, softly.
Isa 19:3 And the spiritH7307 of EgyptH4714 shall failH1238 in the midstH7130 thereof; and I will destroyH1104 the counselH6098 thereof: and they shall seekH1875 toH413 the idols,H457 and toH413 the charmers,H328 and toH413 them that have familiar spirits,H178 and toH413 the wizards.H3049 (whole chapter)

Yiddeoniy(conjur/knowing)
H3049
ידּעני
yidde‛ônı̂y
yid-deh-o-nee'
From H3045; properly a knowing one; specifically a conjurer; (by implication) a ghost: - wizard.

Nephesh(jeopardy of life)
H5315
נפשׁ
nephesh
neh'-fesh
From H5314; properly a breathing creature, that is, animal or (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental): - any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead (-ly), desire, X [dis-] contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart (-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortality, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-) self, them (your) -selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

Psa 17:9 FromH4480 H6440 the wickedH7563 thatH2098 oppressH7703 me, from my deadlyH5315 enemies,H341 who compass me about.H5362 H5921

Temunah(likeness/embodiment)
H8544
תּמנה תּמוּנה
temûnâh temûnâh
tem-oo-naw', tem-oo-naw'
From H4327; something portioned (that is, fashioned) out, as a shape, that is, (indefinitely) phantom, or (specifically) embodiment, or (figuratively) manifestation (of favor): - image, likeness, similitude.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt notH3808 makeH6213 unto thee any graven image,H6459 or anyH3605 likenessH8544 of any thing thatH834 is in heavenH8064 above,H4480 H4605 or thatH834 is in the earthH776 beneath,H4480 H8478 or thatH834 is in the waterH4325 underH4480 H8478 the earth:H776

Phanerosis(bestowment)
G5321
φανερωσις
phanerōsis
fan-er'-o-sis
From G5319; exhibition, that is, (figuratively) expression, (by extension) a bestowment: - manifestation.
2Co 4:2 ButG235 have renouncedG550 theG3588 hidden thingsG2927 of dishonesty,G152 notG3361 walkingG4043 inG1722 craftiness,G3834 norG3366 handling the word of God deceitfully;G1389 G3588 G3056 G2316 butG235 by manifestationG5321 of theG3588 truthG225 commendingG4921 ourselvesG1438 toG4314 everyG3956 man'sG444 conscienceG4893 in the sightG1799 of God.G2316

Phaino(appear/manifest)
G5316
φαίνω
phainō
fah'ee-no
Prolongation for the base of G5457; to lighten (shine), that is, show (transitive or intransitive, literal or figurative): - appear, seem, be seen, shine, X think.
Mat 1:20 ButG1161 while heG846 thoughtG1760 on these things,G5023 behold,G2400 the angelG32 of the LordG2962 appearedG5316 unto himG846 inG2596 a dream,G3677 saying,G3004 Joseph,G2501 thou sonG5207 of David,G1138 fearG5399 notG3361 to takeG3880 unto thee MaryG3137 thyG4675 wife:G1135 forG1063 that which is conceivedG1080 inG1722 herG846 isG2076 ofG1537 the HolyG40 Ghost.G4151
Mat 9:33 AndG2532 when theG3588 devilG1140 was cast out,G1544 theG3588 dumbG2974 spake:G2980 andG2532 theG3588 multitudesG3793 marvelled,G2296 saying,G3004 It was neverG3763 soG3779 seenG5316 inG1722 Israel.G2474

Phos(false light/golden)
G5457
φῶς
phōs
foce
From an obsoleteφάω phaō (to shine or make manifest, especially by rays; compare G5316 and G5346); luminousness (in the widest application, natural or artificial, abstract or concrete, literal or figurative): - fire, light.
Luk 11:35 Take heedG4648 thereforeG3767 that theG3588 lightG5457 whichG3588 is inG1722 theeG4671 beG2076 notG3361 darkness.G4655

Tselem(phantom/illusion)
H6754
צלם
tselem
tseh'-lem
From an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, that is, (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence a representative figure, especially an idol: - image, vain shew.
Amo 5:26 But ye have borneH5375 (H853) the tabernacleH5522 of your MolochH4432 and ChiunH3594 your images,H6754 the starH3556 of your god,H430 whichH834 ye madeH6213 to yourselve

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#3 [url]

Jul 30 12 7:01 PM

Sometimes it is better to provide other sources of previous experience to reveal the only acceptable procedures  left to us as Christians in interfacing into the affairs of others.  Even though they do not always provide the end results we hoped and prayed for.  See the following as my response to your above posts.

How to minister to those caught up in the occult

http://www.spotlightministries.org.uk/testi.htm

http://www.spiritual-research-network.com/hazardsoftheoccult.html

http://www.ankerberg.com/Articles/new-age/NA0802W4A.htm

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#4 [url]

Jul 31 12 1:45 PM

Have not had the time to look at those links, Quasar. But it has been my experience that through prayer and searching the scriptures that it is possible to become free of the grasp of the occult.

What I presented there is a real life experience put out in scripture form. If all of those words are looked up in the scriptures, and the chapters read that those words are found in, then the standard of God will be evident on how to pray and the actions needed to become free.

Sometimes it takes years to become free of all the perceptions and influences that a person allows in when dabbling in the things of the occult. Our weapons as Christians are prayer, with the authority of Christ.

Now, what has been posted by me may look strange to others, but it is the way the Lord has shown me to pray for going on 20+ years now. Through searching the scriptures for the prayers needed, He has been faithful to be there every step of the way. Even through the darkest nights where no hope seemed possible, by prayer and through the blood of Christ, slowly has He pulled down strongholds that had bound me for so long.

But the thing is...He is not done with me yet!

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#5 [url]

Jul 31 12 8:28 PM

When you have checked out the links I left in my last post, then give me your response when you have evaluated them.  As it is now, you have only given me your opinion.  You are dead right about needing a lot of prayer for people in the grips of evil spirits and demons, however.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#6 [url]

Aug 1 12 5:45 AM

Somehow I have a feeling it would not matter what my opinion or if I gave reams of facts, you would not be swayed from what you have decided to believe. You know full well my testimony, and that alone gives the reality of the way the Lord has shown me to pray is the correct one for the road I'm on. Not saying that I don't agree with the info on those links, as I simply do not have time to read all they have to say. But, to discount what has been presented as going off track of the only way someone can be free, well, that is simply your own opinion in the matter.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Aug 2 12 4:08 AM

Actually the way Servant operates has been put to the test and it has born fruit. It just looks strange when you first come across it. But once you grasp the principles it makes good sense.

It is much the same as the traditional way but looks to identify specifics more so as to produce a more targeted prayer. To just go the way of Satan I bind you is more of a shotgun blast in the hope of hitting the target, while the way she uses identifies what satan is using specifically when binding as well as what to loose to counter it.

But the same rules apply as in the application of Faith and operating under the authority of Christ with the correct motivation.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

servant

#9 [url]

Aug 2 12 9:48 AM

I'm sorry if I came off as defensive, Quasar. The fact of the matter is I get hammered and scoffed at quite a bit for the prayer lines put together all the time. Been accused of Christian witchcraft and all whole host of other things.

The testimony in that first link was an encouragement, and many of those things have actually occurred in my own life as well. It really does show that being free can take time and is a process for some people. Am glad that he was able to find a church that believes in the authority of Christ over the kingdom of Satan, and they did not shun him even after he was saved and was still being plagued with those demonic spirits. It is only by the grace of God through Christ that anyone comes out of the things of the occult. Praise the Lord that He is faithful to guide each and every one into the prayers that are needed. Whether those prayers are from other Christians or prayed only by the afflicted themselves (which the results may take longer), the Lord will honor a sincere heart seeking and following after Him.

Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Quote    Reply   

squishia

#10 [url]

Aug 2 12 12:53 PM

XD I believe in you servant! you're going to make one heck of a difference when you're finished training..through I must say..how intense your training is is going to make you one heck of a frightening warrior..=.=' XD I look forward to seeing your finished work, and the lords finished work in you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#11 [url]

Aug 2 12 9:45 PM

First of all, what is this XD you keep posting, squishy?  Now, in connection with the interfacing I have had with servant is not a matter of whether I believe her or not, but rather,, one of providing more than twelve years of dealing with Internet skeptics on the web and knowing from experience how to deal with it.  The only way to crediblity is by providing the source of where youo are coming from.  Otherwise you will be very ineffective with whatever you are attempting to promote.

If you have noticed, all posts I have made about demons and evil spirits have come directly from Biblical support and can be questioned only by those who do not accept the Bible. 

I have also posted links revealing to all of you the real dangers of dabbling in demonic issues and falling into it yourselves.

Hope this is helpful.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

squishia

#12 [url]

Aug 3 12 12:58 AM

XD look at it sideways and you see a smiley face! deliverance is a very indepth subject, scripture is our backing on how to COMBAT the demonic. not on how the demonic operates. or touches on concepts common to the occult which you would have to deal with when freeing someone. If you were debating a Muslim would you combat with strickly information from the bible? or would you pull information from the religions history and Koran as well? People in the occult are often under delusion on what they're dealing with..

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#13 [url]

Aug 3 12 5:44 AM

Interesting response.  mFirst of all, most smiley faces are shown as :).  In combating the demonic, who is it that provides victory over them?  Where do demons come from?  And indeed I would use the Christian Bible in dealing with Muslims who seek relief from what is thought to be demon possession.  There is no other source to exorcise them from people they dwell in.

The question is, what is the "Christian history" source?  Or is it coming from pagan legend instead?

This is not intended to question your procedures or qualifications, but rather to determine where you are coming from.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#14 [url]

Aug 3 12 6:32 AM

First of all, what is this XD you keep posting, squishy?  Now, in connection with the interfacing I have had with servant is not a matter of whether I believe her or not, but rather,, one of providing more than twelve years of dealing with Internet skeptics on the web and knowing from experience how to deal with it.  The only way to crediblity is by providing the source of where youo are coming from.  Otherwise you will be very ineffective with whatever you are attempting to promote.
If you have noticed, all posts I have made about demons and evil spirits have come directly from Biblical support and can be questioned only by those who do not accept the Bible. 
I have also posted links revealing to all of you the real dangers of dabbling in demonic issues and falling into it yourselves.
Hope this is helpful.
Quasar

-quasar

I understand exactly what you are saying Quasar. Anything that is promoted has to be able to support itself by truth. If it cannot do that then it will be ineffective as you said. I'm not out to convince you that what has been posted is an actual way the Lord has shown me to pray, and it is effective. Right now, this whole project is far from complete, and those teaching articles, explanation proofs and point of view documents have not been completed yet. When they are, then I will be happy to show them to you. You are actually one of the best people to look it all over when it is done simply because of your hard skepticism. Not saying that it will sway what I know the Lord has told me, but it will be of help to make sure things are presented in a way that will answer those hard questions in an intelligent way.

It is foolish for anyone to accept any teaching without putting it to the test. Even if it has been shown true to others does not mean you should swallow everything if it has not been proven to yourself. I don't blame Quasar for wanting more information and explaination, but that will have to wait for sometime before it is all complete. Meanwhile, maybe I could show how those prayer lines are put together which would be of help in understanding the foundation of what it is all based upon.

Quote    Reply   

servant

#15 [url]

Aug 3 12 6:48 AM

Interesting response.  mFirst of all, most smiley faces are shown as :)

-quasar

This was the funniest thing in awhile. Shows how symbols change over time just like meanings of words do.

For example, asked a teen if someone was being a creep to them the other day. Should have seen their face. It was like I said something incorrigible. Now, creep to me means "being a jerk", but creep to this generation means someone who stalks you, or basically a pedophile. Of course they looked at me like I was from Mars. I was saying the word thinking it meant one thing, but the meaning of that word has changed that drastically in only 20 years. Amazing.

Quote    Reply   

squishia

#17 [url]

Aug 3 12 12:59 PM

Interesting response.  mFirst of all, most smiley faces are shown as :).  In combating the demonic, who is it that provides victory over them?  Where do demons come from?  And indeed I would use the Christian Bible in dealing with Muslims who seek relief from what is thought to be demon possession.  There is no other source to exorcise them from people they dwell in.
The question is, what is the "Christian history" source?  Or is it coming from pagan legend instead?
This is not intended to question your procedures or qualifications, but rather to determine where you are coming from.

Quasar

-quasar

we agree,  the bible is our bases on where we should look to for our freedom, and HOW to become free, however it's important to study you're enemy as well, that's all I'm saying..

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#19 [url]

Aug 3 12 9:30 PM

and XD is the most common smiley now.. I hardly ever meet people who use ( ; but C= or d =

-squishia

Perhaps it is in the circles you function in, but over ther past, but over the past 15 years participating in discussion forums on the Internet, I've never seen XD before you entered the scene.  Why not just use the smilies we have right here?  smile

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#20 [url]

Aug 4 12 5:16 AM

Why do kids do things differently? So they can communicate with their own generation. Having those kids and grandkids should have shown that. How about these smilies?  8>) (smile),  8O)  (clown),  8>O (surprise) etc.

The temptation is to treat the younger generation how the grandparents and parents treated us. Funny how the smallest things can become the biggest lessons. Cant expect 16 to act like 40, or 40 to act like 80. On the other hand it isn't that great if 80 acts 40 and 40 acts 16 and 16 acts 5, unless there is a specific objective in doing so.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help