Remove this ad

beloved

Lead

Jun 21 12 5:53 AM

Tags : :

My doctor sent me to a sports doctor of orthopedics at a sports medic clinic and in turn  he sent me to the wellness clinic 2 times a week for 2 months. The first month for aquatic exercise and the next month (if the other works) for straight exercises. Plus home passive exercise. The first month is aquatic because of poor leg function so more aggressive exercise is out for a while. You will love this Quasar as I had told everyone I couldn't walk, or stand or sit,  after going up and down 48 steps 4 times, plus 14 about 6 times a day. I keep records and try to consolidate the trips and the doctor wants me to record them for him. Sigh. At last someone understands and maybe we can reach a solution. Please put me in all of your prayers.

The granddaughter is doing well and may move either back to Houston or Dallas within the next month. You know, sometimes caregivers seem to get tired and forget that a routine on her has to be kept up , hopefully, until September when , if all goes well , there is a great chance of her heart being healed. The Lord is good!! Now if all will listen to the Lord and the chance He has given her, and follow the doctors orders, that is the miracle the Lord has done through these doctors. Please keep her in your prayers and that her 2 caregivers will GROW UP!!!

I seen, in 2 hospitals, where the doctors professed their Christianity, and prayed before surgery. I think.....the Lord uses them not only for successful surgery but it may be they are witnessing and evangelizing for Him. Certainly they are planting seed for the Holy Spirit to water.

P.S. I didn't proof this so hope I didn't make too many errors and made sense.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Jun 21 12 6:29 AM

My doctor sent me to a sports doctor of orthopedics at a sports medic clinic and in turn  he sent me to the wellness clinic 2 times a week for 2 months. The first month for aquatic exercise and the next month (if the other works) for straight exercises. Plus home passive exercise. The first month is aquatic because of poor leg function so more aggressive exercise is out for a while. You will love this Quasar as I had told everyone I couldn't walk, or stand or sit,  after going up and down 48 steps 4 times, plus 14 about 6 times a day. I keep records and try to consolidate the trips and the doctor wants me to record them for him. Sigh. At last someone understands and maybe we can reach a solution. Please put me in all of your prayers.
The granddaughter is doing well and may move either back to Houston or Dallas within the next month. You know, sometimes caregivers seem to get tired and forget that a routine on her has to be kept up , hopefully, until September when , if all goes well , there is a great chance of her heart being healed. The Lord is good!! Now if all will listen to the Lord and the chance He has given her, and follow the doctors orders, that is the miracle the Lord has done through these doctors. Please keep her in your prayers and that her 2 caregivers will GROW UP!!!
I seen, in 2 hospitals, where the doctors professed their Christianity, and prayed before surgery. I think.....the Lord uses them not only for successful surgery but it may be they are witnessing and evangelizing for Him. Certainly they are planting seed for the Holy Spirit to water. [image]
P.S. I didn't proof this so hope I didn't make too many errors and made sense.

-beloved

Good to hear from you again Beloved!  But so very sorry to learn of the recent bought you are having with your legs!  WOW!  What a routine of stair climbing!  I don't think I could begin to do that anymore with my congestive heart failure and spinal stenosis of the lower lumbar section of my back.  So are you saying they now have you exercising in a swimming pool?  I understand that has been working quite well and if that is what they have you doing now for your legs, I hope it will be equally helpful for you as well.  Indeed, my dear sis in Christ, you have my prayers!

Good to learn Stevie is doing well and I will join with you, in prayer, her heart will be healed and those who are commissioned to care for her will focus on doing so in a professional way.

Do take good care of yourself!

Quasar 

Quote    Reply   

servant

#2 [url]

Jun 22 12 8:07 AM

1Co 13:11  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13  And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

((Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before your throne of grace lifting Stevie and her caregivers up to You. Father, please honor the prayers to bind the spirit of immaturity that is being displayed
through these two who are there to care for this child. I ask that you bind the immature thoughts, and childish things from these two. I ask that you put a knowledge upon them so that they will
understand and do exactly what Stevie needs, and when she needs it. Most of all, I ask You to loose a spirit of faith, hope and charity upon all concerned. And especially charity, which is Your
perfect love to be displayed and manifested through those caregivers upon Stevie. Thank-you, Lord God, for hearing my prayers. Amen))

I will pray for you as well, Beloved.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#3 [url]

Jun 25 12 3:25 AM

Quasar and servant, thank you both for your concern and prayers. May the Lord bless you.

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help