Remove this ad

kjhughes

In His Service

Lead

Jun 9 12 3:21 PM

Tags : :

I belong to no church named of men. I belong to My Lord Jesus Christ, and together with all those who are His, is the Church in which I dwell. 
I've been called to sound the trumpet and share these Letters from God and His Christ. True and actual conversations with God The Father & Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus the Christ... Given to a modern man, for modern man's sake. 
Please prayerfully read these letters and do what the Bible commands us, to test the spirits, as 1 John 4:1 says.  For if you will, you will see that which I have posted is indeed true and of God. For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear!

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Jun 9 12 7:20 PM

Welcome kjhughes,

Interesting promotion of your work and site.  Would you care to provide us a little down to earth explanation on how you hold conversations with God and Jesus Christ? 

Thanks,

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

kjhughes

In His Service

#2 [url]

Jun 10 12 4:40 AM

Thank you for your warm welcome. 
I have to say this is not my work or my site. All credit for this site must go to God the Father, and our Lord and Saviour, Jesus The Christ. These are not my conversations, but they are from Timothy, one of God's chosen prophets. 
And I should say that I am not here to defend or debate these Letters, but to share them with you. If you start reading them from the beginning they will tell you how Timothy was chosen to be a modern day prophet of God. All I will say is that we are commanded to test the spirits and to use nothing but the Bible as a measuring stick. 
An interesting side note, the Lord has called me to Trumpet these Letters on Christian forums and this forum was the 1st one that I clicked on. When I was joining I happened to notice your title, "a deeper walk... For those who are seeking a deeper Christian walk, or have questions about faith.", and that is exactly what these Letters from God are for. It is obvious to me that the Lord is calling to the people here, and to all those who have ears to hear what he is saying.

In the service of Jesus The Christ,
kjhughes

THE TIME HAS COME! Hear The WORD of The LORD Spoken to THIS Modern Generation! FREE at: TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help