Remove this ad

beloved

Lead

May 14 12 7:57 AM

Tags : :

My sister sent this to me today via Gene's email. Mine has been on the blink over 2 weeks so it may be old enough that all of you have read it. If so I think it is worth posting.

TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKING 
THROUGH THE DESERT .
DURING SOME POINT OF THE
JOURNEY, THEY HAD AN
ARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIEND
SLAPPED THE OTHER ONE
IN THE FACE 

THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPED 
WAS HURT, BUT WITHOUT
SAYING ANYTHING,
WROTE IN THE SAND , 

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND 
SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .

THEY KEPT ON WALKING,
UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,
WHERE THEY DECIDED
TO TAKE A BATH. 

THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN
SLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THE
MIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,
BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.

AFTER HE RECOVERED FROM
THE NEAR DROWNING,
HE WROTE
ON A STONE: 

'TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
SAVED MY LIFE' 

THE FRIEND WHO HAD SLAPPED
AND SAVED HIS BEST FRIEND
ASKED HIM, 'AFTER I HURT YOU,
YOU WROTE IN THE SAND AND NOW,
YOU WRITE ON A STONE, WHY?'

THE FRIEND REPLIED
'WHEN SOMEONE HURTS US
WE SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN
IN SAND, WHERE WINDS OF
FORGIVENESS CAN ERASE IT AWAY.     

BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DOES  SOMETHING GOOD FOR US,
WE MUST ENGRAVE IT IN STONE
WHERE NO WIND
CAN EVER ERASE IT'

LEARN TO WRITE
YOUR HURTS IN
THE SAND AND TO
CARVE YOUR
BENEFITS IN STONE.

THEY SAY IT TAKES A 
MINUTE TO FIND A SPECIAL
PERSON,   

AN HOUR TO 
APPRECIATE THEM,       

A DAY 
TO LOVE THEM, 

BUT THEN, 

AN ENTIRE LIFE
TO FORGET THEM.

and
"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

May 14 12 12:27 PM

Delighted to see you again Beloved, as it has been more than a month since your last visit.  [I left a private message for you].  I wrote a note to Traveler and servant on the Administrator/Moderator forum as to what I assumed was the reason for your absence.  Please check it out for yourself.  Since never receiving a reply from you to the last email I sent you on 5/3, I assumed
you felt compromised by posting on a forum that does not agree with the doctrine of the Evangelicals.

They have banned me at CARM again for the contents of a "private" message I sent to a member who asked me not to leave them, after my note to him that I was, as my input was needed. I told him there were too many members without formal Bible training who knew more than those who did, "denominations of one and the Gospel by them."  When defending myself my posts would either be deleted or I would be banned, which we call censorship.  It doesn't matter because I will not post there again anyway.  Both members and those who manage the site fail to openly discuss issues fully supported by the Scriptures, but rather, dogmatically try to support their own views without properly answering my challenges to their belief systems. 

When they are unable to field any kind of Scriptural defense they slander those who disagree with them, and are petty hypocrites, censoring anything breathed against them - even when supposed to be private!

Why didn't you notify me with Gene's PC when yours went on the fritz?  I noticed you were at CARM posting there from 4/30 through 5/15 all right.

Quasar    

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help