Remove this ad

servant

Lead

Feb 6 12 4:34 AM

Tags : :

There is a new deception coming upon the church. It is not all that new in the occult, but it seems that the occult practices are starting to filter into the Body of Christ more and more.

This deception is called spiritual marriage.

Here is a youtube of the man promoting it:

And one of the devastating result of it:

There is a ceremony in the occult that ties the wizard or witch together with the victim. Now most would not understand this especially coming from a strictly Christian background, but it is very real.

The only way to break that kind of tie is by pleading the blood of Jesus over that tie, and asking the Lord for a soul tie with Him and Him alone. Our souls should not be tied to anyone other than Jesus.

It is only my experience here, but I've found it cannot be done by anyone other than the person involved directly. Other saints can pray and ask the Lord to bind the demonic influences in order for the person to repent and pray for this type of tie to be severed through Jesus.

You guys have no idea how much this grieves my own heart to see this happening in the church. Especially since there is such a stigma and resistance within the Body of Christ of really understanding how people get ensnared in these type of things. And what is worse, they generally do not listen to those who have been there, and how they have managed to get the victory in so many areas. So many will just look on the person as someone to avoid because they speak differently, without all the Christian jargon.

I have not checked the following ministry out completely, but what is said here is true, and the prayers are helpful for those caught up in this: http://firepowerministry.org/blog/?p=147

There is something put together awhile back that may be of help here as well..

https://acrobat.com/app.html#d=UQcxTmZzRaiwmG9YLA4irQ

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Feb 6 12 7:40 AM

Hi Servant,

Frankly, I have not seen any of that in the vast array of diversity of churchianity I participate in at the well known and active www.carm.org.  However, let me add that the videos on PCs are not nearly as reliable in a perceptive understanding than a properly written text of the specifics.

Would you care to provide us with a little more basic detail, because it is all news to me.  None of the occult is involved in the church circles I am familiar with, or they are not considered to be a Christian church at all.

Quasar   

Quote    Reply   

servant

#2 [url]

Feb 6 12 11:08 AM

It seems this group of Christians have slipped into occult practices. One of them being spiritual marriage in which it is ok to divorce if God has said that the marriage is not the right one spiritually.

It is the same practice seen in the occult.

There are many youtube rebuttals about this certain group, but not alot of text explanation for it.

Am glad to hear you have not heard of it, but it may be something to at least be aware of. It seems that more of the occult is seeping through the doors of the Christian Churches these days.

Just think of the places where they are flopping around on the floor getting the "anointing" they say is from God, which is nothing other than being demonized. Or the prosperity "name it, claim it" stuff that is far off base as well.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#3 [url]

Feb 6 12 11:32 AM

Thanks for the reply Servant,

But you know, I fail to see how any of these kind of people can be seen as true Christian at all. But that is only my opinion.

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#4 [url]

Feb 8 12 10:47 AM

servant, I listened to the videos and the rambling almost put me to sleep! wink There have always been people that wanted to start their own church and I consider them cults. Mainly because there were the Charles Manson's which was a small cult, but Jim Jones which stuck close enough to Christianity, at first, to gain a large following. Also the small cult in CA where they committed suicide thinking a comet was going to take them. The sad thing is how many people join them and lose out on salvation from Jesus Christ.

I don't see that type of situation in the main body of Christianity. What I do see is where people are led astray with false teaching in Christianity and some ministers that we have trusted have joined the bandwagon. We have not only new age and Catholic practices injected into some of the main denominations including seminaries.

Our only defense is to know Scripture and be able to use that as defense against Satan who is the father of all the lies that are being perpetrated.

It seems this group of Christians have slipped into occult practices. One of them being spiritual marriage in which it is ok to divorce if God has said that the marriage is not the right one spiritually.
It is the same practice seen in the occult.
There are many youtube rebuttals about this certain group, but not alot of text explanation for it.
Am glad to hear you have not heard of it, but it may be something to at least be aware of. It seems that more of the occult is seeping through the doors of the Christian Churches these days.
Just think of the places where they are flopping around on the floor getting the "anointing" they say is from God, which is nothing other than being demonized. Or the prosperity "name it, claim it" stuff that is far off base as well.

-servant

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

servant

#5 [url]

Feb 14 12 10:44 AM

I am happy to hear that this isn't being seen where you guys are at.

It may not be happening in a church near you yet, but in my opinion it is on the way.

Just like the Assemblies of God did not think the occult would ever hit their main stream churches, and it is.

Something that forewarned should be forearmed.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#6 [url]

Feb 14 12 8:34 PM

Hi Servant,

Beloved and I both participate at http://forums.carm.org/vbb/forum.php where the membership reaches into the multi thousands from every conceivable religious orginization.  Perhaps Beloved can give you a more accurate idea of the exact number, but it is enormous. 

I know of none of the element you are finding to be invading the churches you are acquainted with, present anywhere at CARM that I know of.  Do you know of any, Beloved?

You might click on the URL and check it out and see for yourself.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#7 [url]

Feb 15 12 10:09 AM

servant, I do thank you for posting that post because, you are correct that we should be forewarned. Many things that are happening now leaves us astounded that they could be happening in the main line churches.

I see churches that have many elderly people, or people that do not have access to the internet, that have no idea what the Emerging or Seeker Sensitive Churches are teaching. They do not know of the new age practices that are creeping into our churches.

Jesus and all of the apostles, warned us to be aware of false teachers creeping in and I don't know why church goers are not checking or at least asking their fellow members or looking for the signs in Scripture.

Quasar, I have been on CARM much lately. (even less than I have been here *s*) but I had not seen that particular practice and haven't seen it so far on there in the last couple of days. I do try to check any new posts or go in and check each forum to see what topics are under them before I sign in. That way I have time to read before I post. That is time consuming so I am sure I haven't been as through as usual.

Usually, it is visible under cults if someone has heard of any preacher with a new "idea" and they bring up some that are in the mainstream and post what they have been preaching on a fairly regular basis. I will try to check more and see if they are on any cult watch lists that I subscribe to.

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help