Tags : :
What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?
1. The present day population has now reached the 7 billion mark and will continue counting rapidly from this point on.
2. People will not only continue being born into the present population, but will also continue to die. Those who die are relegated to two places:
A. All those of us who are believers in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will go to be with Him spiritually, immediately following their physical death, according to Ecc.12:7; 2 Cor.5:6-8; Phil.1:21-23; Jn.3:16 and Jn.10:27-29.
B. All those who do not believe in Jesus Christ will go to Sheol/Hades/Hell, spiritually, immediately following their physical death, according to Mt.25:41, 46; Lk.16:19-23; Jn.3:18 and Jn.5:28-29.
C. "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" Jn.14:6.
3. The very next prophetic event according to the Scriptures will be the appearance of the Lord Jesus in the air, when all of us who belong to Him, His Church, will be caught up together in the clouds to meet Him there according to Jn.14:1-4, 28; 1 Thes.4:13-18 and 2 Thes.2:1-8, from where He will take us to our Father in heaven, before the 7 year tribulation begins.
4. The beast/antichrist, also known as the man of lawlessness and all three of the "he's" of Dan.9:27, whom Satan will give his throne, power and great authority to, will then be revealed, according to 2 Thes.2:3-4, 7-8; Rev.6:2 and Rev.13:1-2. Who is the trigger of the seven year tribulation, also known as the Day of the Lord and the 70th and final week [7 years] of God's decree upon the destiny of Israel.
5. A seven year period of time will take place at that time, as described in 4. above, called the TRIBULATION. At the mid-point, or the middle of the week [a 7 year Hebrew period of time], after 3.5 years have taken place, the beast/antichrist, the three "he's" of Dan.9:27, will set up an abomination of desolation in God's temple, confirmed in 2 Thes.2:4. The final 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation are called the GREAT TRIBULATION. Which Jesus confirmed in Mt.24:15: "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now - and never to be equalled again," in Mt.24:21.
6. Many terrible judgements are prophecied, of God's wrath, during the coming 7 years of tribulation, expressed in the
7 seals, the 7 trumpets and the 7 bowls, recorded in Rev.6:1 through Rev.18:24. Immediately followed by the marriage of the Lamb [Jesus] to His Bride [The Church] in heaven, in Rev.19:7-8. Where they have been since Rev.4:1-2, where the apostle John symbolizes the Church being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds of the sky, as recorded in 1 Thes.4:17. When He will take everyone who believe in Him, to our Father in heaven before the 7 year tribulation begins, according to 2 Thes.2:1-3, as He promised in Jn.14:2-4 and 28.
7. Immediately after the marriage of the Lamb to His Bride, in Rev.19:7-8, Jesus returns in His second advent to the earth, with His angels, according to Mt.24:31, and all His saints [Church], following Him in His armies from heaven. Riding on white horses, dressed in fine linen, [which stands for the righteous acts of the saints] white and clean, recorded in Rev.19:14. See also Zech.14:4-5 and Jude 14.
8. When Jesus returns to the earth in His second advent, with His angels and saints, the Church, with indestructable, glorified bodies, He will lead us into the battle of Armageddon, against the two beasts, the antichrist and the false prophet together with the ten horns [nations] allied to them. They have Israel under seige as described in Zech.14:1-6. Jesus and His armies from heaven will free Israel from the seige and they will finally recognize Him as their Messiah, according to Zech.12:10. When all Israel will be saved, though only one third of the original population will survive, as seen in Zech.13:8, fulfilling Rom.11:26, as well as Jn.10:16. When the two sheep folds of Jesus, Israel and the Church, become one, with one Shepherd. The two beasts, the antichrist and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire forever, and the armies of the ten horns [nations] will be destroyed, according to Rev.19:17-20, and the battle of Armageddon is over, ending the 7 years of tribulation.
9. Satan will then be thrown into the Abyss, chained and locked up for 1,000 years, recorded in Rev.20:1-3, concurrent with the 1,000 years Jesus will reign in His kingdom here on earth.
10. The first resurrection will then take place of all the martyred saints, first seen in the parenthetic Rev.7:9-17, who had been brought to the Lord during the tribulation, by the 144,000 Israelite evangelists God will place here on the earth, found in Rev.7:1-8. Who will preach the eternal Gospel to all those left here on the earth in the absence of the Church Jesus will took with Him to heaven before the 7 year tribulation begins, as addressed previously in 3. above. In the same way He will send His two witnesses from heaven, Moses and Elijah, in Rev.11:3-6. All those who participate in the first resurrection will be made priests of God and of Christ and rule with Him for 1,000 years, recorded in Rev.20:4 and 6, in the millennial kingdom of Christ on earth.
11. Jesus will establish His Millennial kingdom at this time, build a new temple of the Lord, according to Zech.6:12-13, and He will sit on His throne as both King and Priest. His kingdom will be populated by all those resurrected martyrs from the tribulation, as well as those who survived alive from it, both Jews and Gentiles alike. From an estimated population of 7 billion people at the start of the 7 year tribulation, only one third will survive, according to Zech.13:8., or about 2.33 billion people. Many of whom will be unregenrated non-believers, even after the tribulation and of God's wrath.
12. During Jesus 1,000 year reign, life will continue much the same as it does now, such as marriages, births and deaths, though life expectancy will be greatly increased. According to Isa.65:20, "...an old man who does not live out his years, he who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth...even considered to be accursed. But there will be many saved during this period of 1,000 years of peace on earth, with the presence of Jesus Himself on earth as well as all the priests from the first resurrection.
13. Satan will be released from the Abyss at the end of the 1,000 years he will be locked up there, and will once again go out to deceive people and the nations, recorded in Rev.20:1-3. He will generate an army numbering as the sands of the sea, from all over the world to bring up against God's people around Jerusalem. But God will send fire and sulfur down from heaven destroying his army, and Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire, where the antichrist and the false prophet were thrown 1,000 ears before, in Rev.19:20, where he will be tormented day and night, for ever and ever.
14. [Keep in mind, this is all a prophecy of things yet to take place - where the language of it seems as though it is either in the present tense or has already taken place]. The Great White Throne judgement will take place at the end of Jesus Millennial reign here on earth, according to Rev.20:11-15, with the second resurrection taking place, as recorded in Rev.20:5, when Dan.12:2; Mt.25:4, 46 and Jn.5:28-29 will be fulfilled. Some to eternal life and others to eternal shame and condemnation. Earth and sky fled from His presence and there was no place for them. And the dead were standing before the throne, great and small and books were opened. Then the book of life was opened and the dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it and death and Sheol/Hades/Hell gave up the dead that were in them and each person was judged according to what he had done. Death, Sheol/Hades/Hell were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death; physical death is the first and spiritual death is the second. If anyones name is not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
15. Then the present heaven and earth will pass away, destroyed by fire, according to 2 Pet.3:7 and Rev.21:1, and God will provide a new heaven and earth, without any oceans. The new Jerusalem will come down from God in heaven, which is His house in which there are many mansions for all of us who belong to Christ to live in. It is 1,500 miles long, 1,500 miles wide and 1,500 miles high. There are many other awesome attributes revealed in the rest of Rev.21 ans 22. This is the new eternal heaven and earth Jesus promised us in Jn.3:16 and in Jn.14:1-4 where where Almighty God and the Lamb [Jesus] will live among us throughout all eternity.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus!