Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 20 11 6:41 PM

Tags : :

Hello. My name is Nikki, and I would like to share a little about myself. I am a stay at home mother of two with one on the way. I love Yahweh and his word/truth with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I was not always a believer of Yahweh's word, and it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I picked it up, and was shown the true message inside. Like everyone else though I have some topics of interest that I would like some help with understanding. I aim to learn all there is to learn, and to look deeper into all that I believe so that I know everything goes in line with Yahweh's word. Before one can teach; one has to learn. I aim to teach my children the wealth of information found in the word to help enrich their lives and those around them at all times. Thank you for reading. Yahweh bless in the Master Yahshua's love and peace.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Sep 20 11 8:24 PM

Thank you for your interesting introduction of yourself yahshuasdisciple4ever!  So glad to have you and please do feel free to share your views with us and if you are unable to find something you are looking for, please feel free to speak up and let me know and I will help you find it or provide you the answer according to the Word of the Lord.

God Bless!

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 23 11 6:07 PM

Hi and welcome

Please feel free to ask any question you need to know about

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#3 [url]

Sep 28 11 6:08 AM

Hello. My name is Nikki, and I would like to share a little about myself. I am a stay at home mother of two with one on the way. I love Yahweh and his word/truth with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I was not always a believer of Yahweh's word, and it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I picked it up, and was shown the true message inside. Like everyone else though I have some topics of interest that I would like some help with understanding. I aim to learn all there is to learn, and to look deeper into all that I believe so that I know everything goes in line with Yahweh's word. Before one can teach; one has to learn. I aim to teach my children the wealth of information found in the word to help enrich their lives and those around them at all times. Thank you for reading. Yahweh bless in the Master Yahshua's love and peace.

-yahshuasdisciple4ever

Hello yahshuasdisciple4ever (Nikki) allow me to add my welcome to DeeperWalk. Our founder has the knowledge, and ability, to explain so many things I have had questions about, plus the members that bring up, or answer questions. At times we all do not interrupt a particular Scripture the same way, but with prayer, discussion with Christian kindness  we go from milk to meat. ....I feel...this forum is guided by the Holy Spirit.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help