Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 19 11 6:30 PM

Tags : :

There is a topic here quoting the St. Malachy list of names prophecy to which I plan to respond provided no one here goes committing grand larceny, copyright violation, and that sort of thing.

I've been responding to a search of "Peter the Roman" for the past two years.  It serves as a common point of interest upon which to converse.  I've been to hundreds of sites to witness concerning what Christ is doing, and has been doing in my life.

For those of you who haven't studied my past in terms of the specifics of my needs as recorded in the Holy Bible - let me summarize by saying that Christ has granted me rebirth after 1,925 years.  Though I be great in the eyes of the Lord, I also consider myself "just one of the guys".

But, if we are to delve, perhaps we need to take, yes, you got it,

a deeper walk . . .

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Aug 19 11 6:39 PM

Greetings in our Lord Jesus Christ to you, edward.  Thank you for your input and I will look forward to your coming views.

Blessings,

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

ssmmg4135

In His Service

#2 [url]

Jul 25 13 6:25 AM

Hello all,

susana here, this place rocks man , i have a job to offer ulf, i want a Graphic Design. with good skills i need to see some samples of your work so i can decide on your job also i can offer you a fill time job not more than $10 USD per hour so hope that is fine if so please reply to me post i will be doing a sub lease on you will be working for a client under me i will get what pay that client gives me buy pay you $10 USD per hour what i get is non of your business so if you agree do let me know we can start right away.

Thanks a lot for your reply man,

Cheers!!!

videos~movies clip
food and recipe~gardening

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#3 [url]

Jul 25 13 7:20 AM

Hello all,susana here, this place rocks man , i have a job to offer ulf, i want a Graphic Design. with good skills i need to see some samples of your work so i can decide on your job also i can offer you a fill time job not more than $10 USD per hour so hope that is fine if so please reply to me post i will be doing a sub lease on you will be working for a client under me i will get what pay that client gives me buy pay you $10 USD per hour what i get is non of your business so if you agree do let me know we can start right away.Thanks a lot for your reply man,Cheers!!!videos~movies clipfood and recipe~gardening

-ssmmg4135

Thanks for the kudos, ssmmg4135.  Though there is nothing in our rules, we don't normally permit soliciting of any kind on our site.  But I will make an exception of your request this one time, but do not repeat it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Blessings,

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help