Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 4 11 3:11 PM

Tags : :

Very interesting You here very little about the Olive ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Aug 5 11 6:15 AM

There are a lot of popes and the list of them from the first in Saint Malachys vision to the last is very long, so for the sake of this article, I am just showing the last 8, you can easily see the whole list of popes by searching the net for: 'prophecy of saint malachy'
According to numerous references, Here's the last 8 Popes in Saint Malachys vision: (including the endtime pope that is in office during the reign of the Antichrist):
Title: Pius XI (1922-1939)(Intrepid faith)
Title: Pius XII (1939-1958)
Title: John XXIII (1958-1963)
Title: Paul VI (1963-1978)
Title: John Paul I (1978)
Title: John Paul II (1978-2005)
Title: Benedict XVI (2005-)
The last pope, who will be in office during the reign of the Antichrist:
Title: Peter The Roman
Considering that pope Benedict is 83 years old as of 2010, how much longer will he live and or reign as pope before the next (last) Pope is elected ? time is very, very short my friends. The Holy Bible says no one knows the day nor the hour, but the Lord tells us to be ready, and it's looking more and more, like that day and hour is upon us.

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#3 [url]

Aug 5 11 9:38 AM

OK, now I see what you were bringing out.  Yes there is indeed a very lengthy list of Popes which the Catholics have had time to edit over the past 1.600 years plus, beginning with Peter, as their first.  And you are right on with the fact that time is very short before the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Marinatha!

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 20 11 10:47 AM

There is something in the peripheral about the "Gloria Olivae" name that doesn't seem quite right to me.

Just below the subheading "The Reign of the Five Popes" at

http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p288.html

is the line, "After the very aged Pope's . . .".  The interpretation rendered in the article has been superceded by the passing of John Paul II.

sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#5 [url]

Aug 20 11 6:42 PM

All I can add to what you have said about Gloria Olivae is what it stands for.  Other than that, I'm not sure what it is you don't see  as quite right.  That is a very intersting link you shared with us and some far more insightful eschatology than is seen from other sources.

De Gloria Olivae is an organization promoting the convergence of religions and the emergence of spiritual awareness, leading to peace, compassion, and solidarity, all key conditions for collective survival and sustainable development.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 23 11 12:26 PM

The fact that an older German Cardinal is mistook for a "Roman of good age", especially in the overall use of the media.  Perhaps the older interpretation need not be updated - I somehow see that it should to one Reverend Nicholas de Prospero.

sincerely,

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 24 11 7:04 AM

The release from struggle which I felt after receiving Holy Communion from him was made manifest during one Sunday service. 

As I have come to understand it, that struggle was literally "king of the Greeks vs. king of the Romans" - which began in one woman's  womb and lasted for years out of the womb.  That is the pinnacle of it in my assessment.  I have considered that perhaps it was actually my wife, and as I was shown, the 'twin' and myself were diametrically opposed at our posteriors.

sincerely,

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#9 [url]

Aug 24 11 7:59 AM

Do you have some Scriptural support for it?

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Sep 7 11 1:00 AM

Daniel 8, in a nutshell, and somewhat sown, at that.

sincerely,

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#11 [url]

Sep 8 11 5:15 AM

There is something in the peripheral about the "Gloria Olivae" name that doesn't seem quite right to me.
Just below the subheading "The Reign of the Five Popes" at
[url]
is the line, "After the very aged Pope's . . .".  The interpretation rendered in the article has been superceded by the passing of John Paul II.

-edward_palamar

Q:Thanks for the link Edward,I've been too busy with other things to investigate what this thread is all about.  Rant should have been entitled it from the very beginning as to what the subject is, to properly qualify the proper subject of it.   IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN:

Examining Nostradamus and Malachy

The Last Pope:

(Edition 3.0 20000108-20050501-20080313)

Nostradamus has made some startling prophecies that have come true. He has also made some that have been misunderstood and dismissed incorrectly. The purpose here is to examine and perhaps explain two prophecies he made which have a religious significance and one of which has come true and one of which is due to come into play in the near future. Malachy was a Catholic Archbishop of the twelfth century who wrote an uncanny list of every pope until the end. We will examine them both here. According to Malachy there is only one pope left to go.

Christian Churches of God
PO Box 369,  WODEN  ACT 2606,  AUSTRALIA

Q: I would like to bring to your attention that it is the general consenus of theologian expositors the Woman on the Beast, who is the "Mystery Babylon the Great the Mother of Prostitutes and of the Abominations of the Earth" in Rev.17:1-18 is the Catholic church in Rome.  Who is located all over the world, that the beast [antichrist] and the ten horns [nations allied to him] destroy her and then set up the one world religion recorded in Rev.13:11-17.  Where the beast out of the earth [false prophet] sets up the abomination of desolation [Dan.9:27; Mt.24:15 and Mk.13:14] in the temple of God, as recorded in 2 Thes.2:4.  That all who do not worship the idol of the antichrist, will be killed.

This scenario will not take place until after the rapture of the Church; the revealing of the beast [antichrist]; who triggers the 70th week of God's decree on the destiny of Israel/the seven year tribulation, the Day of the Lord, and sets up the abomination of desolation in the middle of the week. 

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Sep 9 11 6:21 AM

Both Nostradamus (Century VII, quatrain #24) and St. Malachy (list of name prophecy) wrote of 'Peter the Roman'.

These two writings were over 400 years apart.

The quatrain directly references 'Peter the Roman' with regard to the great and terrible 4th beast, i.e. "strong one", which is similar to the horrific interpretation rendered to the Book of Revelation.

Horrific, not only of the direct warning not to add nor detract, but that Christ has affirmed His Church to prevail, i.e. not be evil.  The same goes for the word catholic, first penned to apply to all of Christ's teachings by St. Ignatius of Antioch, a 1st century bishop.  The smite against Rome itself is a fulfillment in another quatrain "never before were the Romans so wronged".

If one were to do away with all symbolism in the Book of Revelation, one would still be left asking, if the often cited interpretation against Rome is left to prosper, why did prophecy not say verbatim "Rome"?  That is why all such unfounded conclusions against Rome heap into 'Roman demonization'.

sincerely,

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 10 11 6:24 PM

All this Marty pants Talk >>>>>>>>>>> The Prophecy has been 100% so Far>>>>>> Jesus Bless Israel is Gods Time Line!>>>>>>>>>> So Why Should IT XChange for the LasT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Quote    Reply   

hidnchrist

In His Service

#17 [url]

Sep 10 11 9:16 PM

The only weapon against the deceptions and power of the Antichrist is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Word of God (Rev. 19:11-13). "The true worshipers of God will worship Him in spirit & truth." John 4:24 The church is in a state of unbelief and it is high time that we seek God through prayer for his good spirit and power to remove the mountain of unbelief that prohibits Him from doing the "greater works" through us. Buy the truth and sell it not! The only way to overcome is by faith and faith comes by hearing and hearing comes by the Word of God. (1 John 5:4 + Romans 10:17) We must get to know the Word now, because the antichrist, i've heard, is going to take away our bibles! Tell everyone to spend time with Jesus and read the bible everyday and "Call out to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things that you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 THUS SAITH THE LORD! There is no need to fear anyone, except God and the we can be assured that the perfect love of God casts out all fear! God says "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15 When we keep His commands our hearts are enabled for His love to flow through us perfectly, because He is love! (1 John 4:8) I love you brothers! Now is the time to see if our hearts are right with our master Jesus Christ. We must ask the Holy Spirit to search our hearts and ask God for the desire to Pray without ceasing! We must ask God what He wants us to do and die daily! There is no time to waste SPREAD THE WORD!

Please brothers. You visit WWW.AMAZINGDISCOVERIES.ORG. & WWW.AMAZINGFACTS.ORG for the latest on prophecy and truth! 

"Don't let bitterness slow you down; full speed ahead!" Don't just read the word of God, believe the word of God" "Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#18 [url]

Sep 11 11 5:41 AM

Amen to that, hidnchrist!

Blessings,

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply