Remove this ad

pitbull

In His Service

Lead

Jan 6 11 7:49 PM

Tags : :

I'm an older dog trying to learn new tricks, in my 2nd 1/2 century of life and on the Internet since Dec 2010. If we ever meet I can show you the scars I got running off when my master, my owner, was yelling "NO". I've come to know that when Master says" sit " He means sit when He says" biscuit "He means biscuit. I still like to run off.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Jan 6 11 10:10 PM

Hi pitbull,  greetings and welcome to our site!  Nothing like CARM where I have seen you before, because we are only a little more than a year old.  But good people like you, our bothers and sisters in Christ will come and we'll grow.  Those things take time. 

Anyway, make yourself at home and please share your views with us.

God bless,

Quasar

P.S.  You're still a youngster to me, my good bro in Christ!  I just had to face my 87th on 12/27!  crying 

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 18 11 3:30 PM

Well Hi and welcome

look forward to seeing you on the threads

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

beloved

#3 [url]

Jan 22 11 5:15 PM

I'm an older dog trying to learn new tricks, in my 2nd 1/2 century of life and on the Internet since Dec 2010. If we ever meet I can show you the scars I got running off when my master, my owner, was yelling "NO". I've come to know that when Master says" sit " He means sit when He says" biscuit "He means biscuit. I still like to run off.

-pitbull

Hi pitbull, welcome. Please excuse me for being so late in welcoming you. We must find a shorter lease to stop you from running off Rest assured the Masters yoke is light though.

Romans 1:17, For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written:"The righteous will live by faith."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help