Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 7 10 7:21 PM

Tags : :

Dave, We need a link that brings up active topics or recent postings or our own threads.

It would make it easier to keep tract of what is currently going on and active conversations etc.

If you know how to set that up it would help a lot.

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quasar

Seasoned Member

#1 [url]

Jan 7 10 9:46 PM

Why don't you go to the help support page, look for bugs and post the request.  However we already have listings of recent postings on the right hand side of the page.  Have you seen it?

We also have the Google search strip at the top of the menu page.  By typing in keywords, most any post can be retrieved.

BTW, use only my nic, not my given name as this is a public forum.  Which brings up the point that we should also have a private forum for admins and mods, don't you thinks so?

Quasar

Quote    Reply   

servant

#2 [url]

Jan 8 10 12:55 AM

You can see the latest posts of any member by clicking on their name. The headline tab at the top of the page has the latest info. I also just added a "hot topic" section to the right at the end of the navigation bar.

I'll see what I can do about a private forum.

Pro 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 9 10 4:37 PM

Ok I see the headlines link, A new thing to me but serves the same purpose.

Thanks.

Quite a good way of doing it actually!

Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high. A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Quote    Reply   

quasar

Seasoned Member

#5 [url]

Jun 23 11 6:08 AM

There is also a place to enter a search for any post you are looking for above any forum you are at, in the Google search box, near the top of the page, including this one.

Quasar

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help